Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sounds of Silence......

....that's all I had to offer lately.

I know. You're waiting now for a rant about Paul Simon's back-up singer.

But, I'd rather write about Mark Zane's terrific performance at Burritt's Cafe recently in Weedsport or my winning first place in CNY Pen Women's Poetry Contest or complain a little - no, ALOT - about my health insurance company, but I am in too much pain to type for too long or do much of anything else even thought I have graduated from Vicodin to Oxycodone.

So while we wait for the insurance gods to bestow their approval on my medical team to perform the tests I need to determine the source of the pain I've dealt with since December there will mostly be "Sounds of Silence" from my errant pen as the pain allows few words to escape that are printable.

This message brought to you by Sunny's back-up typist who is anything but arrogant or mean and who is always kind to the handicapped especially when it is his wife.

1 comment:

garnett109 said...

Ok Sunny's Back up Typist tell her to get well soon.