Monday, January 19, 2009

Music in My Head...

Snippets of songs are playing in my head...

"the sun will come out....tomorrow" winter blahs or inauguration hopes or both

"this is the last dance" I hope Laura has George all packed

"don't stop thinking about tomorrow" dreams of inaugurations past

"one more night, the stars are shining bright" I hope Laura has George all packed

"this land is your land, this land is my land" diversity here we come

"take the last train to Clarksville" I hope Laura has George all packed

and then there's a chorus of Mark Zane's "Maybe" playing in there, too....

I'm going to think on the positive side today: Maybe it will work out this time. Maybe.

and hey, local folks....you can hear Mark play his tune, "Maybe" at Sparkytown this Friday night, January 24th, at 7:30 PM. Come on down. Promise you, it will be a good time. His lyrics will speak to you, and he can play a pretty mean guitar, too. Check him out on My Space!

1 comment:

garnett109 said...

He's not in the White house yet?